1 pound Crow Butte Beef ground beef; browned OR 1 two pound Crow Butte Beef chuck roast; cooked and shredded
1 tablespoon cooking oil
2 tablespoons instant beef bouillon granules
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon marjoram
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 bay leaves
2 cups chopped, peeled tomatoes or one 14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes
1 ten ounce package frozen whole kernel corn
1 1/2 cups cubed, peeled potatoes
1 cup frozen green beans
1 cup sliced carrots
1 cup sliced celery
1 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium onion)
1. In a large pot add cooked ground beef or chuck roast, bouillon granules, oregano, marjoram, pepper, bay leaves and 8 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 2 hours. Remove meat.
3. Strain the broth and discard the seasonings. Skim the fat and return the broth to the pot.
4. Stir meat, tomatoes, corn, potatoes, green beans, carrots, celery, peas and onion into broth.
5. Return to boiling and reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 30-45 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Season soup with salt and pepper.
6. Serve and ENJOY!