1 five pound Crow Butte Beef brisket; thawed
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Cumin Powder
1 tsp. Ground Red Pepper
1 15 ounce can beef broth
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
Your favorite BBQ sauce
1. In a small bowl mix salt, pepper, cumin powder and ground red pepper all together.
2. Rub all over both sides of brisket.
3. Place brisket in refrigerator overnight.
4. When ready to cook, start Traeger (or smoker) on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4-5 minutes).
5. Set temperature to 180 degrees, and pre-heat with the lid closed (10-15 minutes).
6. Place brisket on the grill fat side up until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 160F (this could take 4-5 hours).
7. While brisket is smoking; mix Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and beef both in a bowl. Pour into baking tin.
8. Remove the brisket from the grill and place in baking tin with beef broth, Worcestershire and brown sugar mixture; fat side up.
9. Place back on grill 1-2 hours until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 200F.
10. Remove from the grill and let rest for at least 30 minutes.
11. Slice and serve with your favorite BBQ sauce though its not really needed!