1 two pound Crow Butte round or chuck roast; thawed
1 can Swanson 100% natural beef broth OR bottle of your favorite beer
1/2 large yellow onion; sliced
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Place thawed roast in a large crock pot.
2. Place sliced onions on top of roast.
3. Pour one can of Swanson 100% natural beef broth over the roast and onions.
4. Sprinkle with pepper.
5. Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
6. Remove roast from crock pot and let sit for 5 minutes.
7. Slice roast and serve with cheesy potatoes and a salad!