1 pound Crow Butte Beef ground beef
2 medium tomatoes; diced
1 head of lettuce; shredded
2 cans black beans; rinsed and drained
1 can corn; rinsed and drained
1 package of taco seasoning
1 bag of Nacho-Cheese flavored Doritos; crumbled
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
18 ounce bottle of Catalina dressing
1. Brown hamburger in medium skillet; drain and place back on burner.
2. Add the package of taco seasoning to the meat and follow its directions.
3. Set beef aside to cool.
4. Shred lettuce into large bowl.
5. Add chopped tomatoes, beans, cooled hamburger and corn.
6. Just before serving add cheese and crumbled Doritos.
7. Toss with Catalina dressing and serve!