1 leftover 16 ounce Crow Butte Beef Ribeye, thinly sliced
1 slice of Swiss cheese
1 egg cooked over medium
1 English Muffin
1. In a small frying pan, fry the egg over medium.
2. While egg is frying, toast the English muffin.
3. On a small plate, place one piece of Swiss cheese over several slices of steak.
4. Place the steak and cheese in the microwave and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
5. Remove English muffin from the toaster. Place the egg on one half of the muffin. Cover the egg with the steak and cheese.
**One leftover Ribeye will make about 3-4 sandwiches**