2 pounds Crow Butte ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium onion)
1 cup chopped sweet pepper
1-7 1/2 ounce can tomatoes, cut up
1/4 cup water
1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1/2-1 cup ketchup
3-4 tablespoons mustard
1. In a large skillet cook meat, onion and sweet pepper until the meat is brown. Drain off fat.
2. Stir in undrained tomatoes, water, chili powder, ketchup and mustard.
3. Bring to boiling and reduce heat.
4. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
5. Serve in buns and top with cheese and/or pickles!