2 twelve ounce Crow Butte Beef sirloin steaks; thinly sliced
1 small head of broccoli; chopped
1 red pepper; sliced
1 yellow pepper; sliced
2 large carrots; sliced
1 small yellow onion; sliced
3 TBS soy sauce
1. In a large frying pan, saute' sirloin steak strips with onion until fork tender.
2. Remove steak from pan and set aside.
3. Add broccoli, red pepper, yellow pepper and carrots in pan. Saute' until desired tenderness is reached.
4. Add steak and onion back to pan. Stir.
5. Add Soy Sauce and saute until heated through.
6. Serve as is or with rice!