1 twelve ounce Crow Butte Beef sirloin steak, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 red onion, sliced
1 package McCormick's Fajita Seasoning
2 Tbsps oil, divided
8 flour tortillas
Sour cream, guacamole, salsa and cheese for garnish
1. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
2. Add meat to skillet. Cook and stir until no longer pink or to desired doneness.
3. Add remaining 1 Tbsp of oil to skillet as well as sliced peppers and onions. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or to desired tenderness of veggies.
4. Add water and seasoning mix. Cook and stir for another 3 minutes.
5. Spoon in to warm flour tortillas and top with desired garnishes.