1 pizza crust (your favorite pizza crust)
2 ten ounce Crow Butte Beef chuck steaks
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1/2 yellow or purple onion, sliced
1 cup sliced mushrooms, chopped
1/2 cup Prego Alfredo sauce
Thin sliced provolone cheese
Shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cook the chuck steaks in a crock pot on low all day with water and a dash of Worcestershire sauce.
2. Spread the pizza crust on a pan and bake in the oven for 8 minutes at 425 degrees.
3. While pizza crust is baking, saute the peppers, onions and mushrooms.
4. Shred the cooked chuck steaks.
5. Take pizza crust out of the oven and layer with alfredo sauce, provolone cheese slices, peppers, onions, mushrooms and shredded chuck steaks. Top with mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake pizza at 425 for another 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
7. Slice and ENJOY!!