2 twelve ounce Crow Butte sirloin steaks; thinly sliced
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 green bell peppers; de-seeded and sliced
1 sweet yellow onion; sliced
32 oz low-sodium beef broth
6 French rolls
12 slices of Provolone cheese (or any cheese of your choice)
1. Rub the sliced steak with pepper and garlic powder. Place in slow cooker.
2. Add sliced onion, sliced pepper and beef broth.
3. Cook on low for 5-7 hours OR until meat is tender.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Toast buttered, open rolls for several minutes until slightly crusty.
6. Lay a piece of cheese on both sides of the roll.
7. Using tongs pile meat, onion and pepper mixture on top of rolls.
8. Return to oven to melt the cheese.