One 5-6 pound Crow Butte Beef brisket
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic salt
2 Tablespoons Liquid Smoke
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 cup prepared Barbecue sauce (your choice)
1. In a small bowl whisk together celery salt, onion powder, and garlic salt.
2. Sprinkle this mixture on to both sides of the brisket and rub mixture into the meat.
3. Place brisket in a foil lined baking pan.
4. Pour Liquid Smoke and Worcestershire sauce over brisket and as it drips try to lift the meat up so it also season underneath the brisket.
5. Crimp the foil tightly over the brisket and refrigerate it overnight.
6. Bring the brisket to room temperature (30 minutes) and bake wrapped in foil at 275 degrees for 7 hours.
7. Let brisket rest for 15 minutes.
8. Slice in to thin pieces and enjoy!