1 pound Crow Butte ground beef; cooked and drained
2 twelve ounce cans of tomato paste
8 full cups of water (four per can of tomato paste)
1 medium-small onion; finely chopped
2 tsps garlic salt
2 TBSPS sugar
12 oz spaghetti noodles; cooked and drained
1. Crumble ground beef into medium size skillet. Cook and stir until no pink remains. Set aside.
2. Pour two cans of tomato paste in to medium size sauce pan.
3. Add the 8 cups of water to the pan and stir to combine the paste and water.
4. Add the ground beef, onion, garlic salt and sugar. Stir well.
5. Bring to a boil. Stir.
6. Reduce heat and simmer for 7 hours on low.
7. Serve over warm spaghetti noodles or over meatballs!