2-3 cups leftover roast beef OR brisket OR cooked ground beef
8 flour tortillas
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/2 black beans, heated
1/2 cup salsa
1/4 cup shredded colby jack or Mexican blend cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup chopped tomato and onions
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1. Heat the brisket or roast beef or ground beef in the microwave or stove top until heated through and hot.
2. In a medium skillet heat a few drops of oil over medium heat.
3. Once hot, add a tortilla and cook about one minute per side, until it is lightly browned on both sides.
4. Repeat with remaining tortillas, adding a few more drops of oil if it's needed.
5. Once the tortillas are browned, lay them flat.
6. Start assembling the tacos by adding the beef first and then the black beans.
7. Add remaining toppings of your choice!