2 pounds Crow Butte Beef ground beef
2 1/2 cups macaroni noodles
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
3 celery sticks; diced OR one cup frozen peas
1 package shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a medium skillet, cook ground beef until no pink remains. Drain fat and place in a large casserole dish.
2. In a large pot, boil macaroni noodles for 10-12 minutes.
3. Drain water and place noodles in the large casserole dish with the ground beef.
4. Add diced celery to the casserole dish.
5. Add the cream of mushroom soup and milk. Stir mixture all together.
6. Top with shredded cheese and bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.
7. Serve and ENJOY!