3 tablespoons All-Purpose flour
4 ten ounce Crow Butte Beef chuck steaks OR 1 two and a half pound Crow Butte Beef chuck roast
2 cans of beef broth
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon All-Spice
1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
2 cups frozen corn
2 cups chopped carrots
3 cups chopped red potatoes with skin (about three medium potatoes)
1 bay leaf
1. Slice chuck steaks or chuck roast into 3/4 inch cubes.
2. Place flour in medium sized bowl.
3. Place beef cubes into the bowl. Coat well with existing flour.
4. In a crock-pot, layer beef, onion, potatoes, corn and carrots.
5. Place bay leaf on top.
6. In a small bowl, combine beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and All-Spice.
7. Pour beef broth mixture over meat and vegetables in the crock-pot.
8. Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours or on high for 5-6 hours or until potatoes are fork tender.
9. Discard bay leaf and ENJOY!