One package of frozen cauliflower rice
One pound Crow Butte ground beef
One package of taco seasoning (I like McCormick Taco Seasoning)
One package of shredded cheddar cheese
One or two diced tomatos
One can sliced olives
1. Cook the cauliflower rice according to package directions.
2. Cook and drain the ground beef until no pink remains.
3. Add the taco seasoning to the ground beef and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. In a casserole dish, layer rice, then ground beef and then top with cheese.
5. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until its hot and the cheese is melted.
6. You can either spoon mixture into a tortilla and make a burrito or create a burrito bowl.
7. For a burrito bowl just spoon mixture into a bowl and top with sour cream, olives, tomatoes, lettuce and salsa.