2 pounds Crow Butte Beef single-animal ground beef
2 15 ounce cans black beans; do not drain or rinse
2 15 ounce cans chili beans; do not drain or rinse
2 14.5 ounce cans petite cut diced tomatoes
1 10 3/4 ounce can tomato soup
1 can beer; your choice
1/2 sweet onion; diced
3 Tbs. chili powder
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven, stir and cook ground beef until no pink remains over medium-high heat.
2. Add diced onion. Stir and cook for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add black beans, chili beans, diced tomatoes and tomato soup. Stir.
4. Add can of beer. Stir.
5. Once chili starts to bubble, lower heat to low and cover. Let simmer for an hour.
6. Using a ladle spoon chili into soup bowls. Top with shredded cheese, sour cream or Fritos!