2 lbs Crow Butte single-animal ground beef
1 45 oz jar of Prego Meat Sauce
1 cup elbow macaroni; cooked and drained
1 cup rotini noodles; cooked and drained
1 small onion; diced
1/2 package of pepperoni; quartered
4 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. In a large skillet cook and stir ground beef until no pink remains.
2. Add onion to the ground beef. Cook and stir until onion is transparent in color.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef and onion mixture, cooked noodles, quartered pepperoni, Prego sauce and two cups mozzarella cheese.
4. Pour mixture into a 13x9 inch baking dish. (You may want to grease bottom and sides of dish to prevent sticking.)
5. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Remove cover and add remaining 2 cups of mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.