4-5 cups leftover shredded Crow Butte beef brisket
BBQ sauce (your favorite)
Tortilla Chips (your favorite)
1 can Mexicorn
1 small can sliced olives
2 cups shredded cheese (Colby Jack, Cheddar or Mexican blend)
1/2 cup red onion; finely chopped
1/2 cup salsa (your favorite)
Freshly chopped cilantro (as much or as little as you like)
1/4 cup sour cream
1 or 2 jalapenos; sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spread tortilla chips out on a baking sheet.
3. Mix leftover brisket with BBQ sauce and sprinkle beef on top of chips.
4. Top with Mexicorn, olives, onion and cheese.
5. Bake in over until cheese is melted.
6. Top with salsa, cilantro, jalapenos and sour cream.