2 twelve ounce Crow Butte Beef sirloin steaks, sliced
1-2 Tbsp. oil
1 package of frozen broccoli florets OR 1 head of fresh broccoli, chopped
1 yellow pepper, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 can of tomato soup
2 tsps. cornstarch
1/2 tsp. beef bouillon granules
2/3 cup water
1. Brown strips of sirloin steak in 1-2 Tbsp. oil over medium heat.
2. In a small bowl, stir water, tomato soup, cornstarch and beef bouillon granules.
3. Once sirloin strips are cooked to your liking, drain fat and add the sauce.
4. Simmer the mixture for 5 minutes as the sauce will thicken.
5. Add all veggies and cook until veggies are cooked to your liking.
6. Serve over rice or cooked noodles.