1 lb Crow Butte single-animal ground beef
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 8oz sharp cheddar cheese block, grated
1 can refried beans
1 small can refried beans
1 packet taco seasoning
1 small can enchilada sauce, red or green
Flour burrito tortillas
1. In a medium size skillet brown the ground beef. Cook and stir until no pink remains.
Add black beans and taco seasoning. Mix well then set aside.
2. Heat refried beans in a separate pan. Add the cheddar cheese. Stir until melted and smooth.
3. Assemble the burritos by adding 1/2 cup of the refried bean mixture and 1/2 of the ground beef and black bean mixture towards one side of the tortilla.
4. Roll tortilla up by starting with the edge closest to the filling. Then fold up the sides and roll.
5. Top with your favorite enchilada sauce.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
**Burritos freeze well! You can freeze before baking and save them for a busy weeknight meal!**