1 two pound Crow Butte chuck or round roast; cooked. (Leftovers from our "Tender Pot Roast" recipe work great!)
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce! (We like Famous Dave's Rich and Sassy.)
1/4 cup water
4-6 hamburger buns
1. Shred cooked roast beef and place in a large skillet.
2. Pour entire bottle of BBQ sauce over the beef.
3. Cook on medium-low heat; stirring occasionally.
4. After mixture begins to sizzle add the water.
5. Cook and stir until meat is heated through.
6. Spoon on to open hamburger buns.
7. We serve ours with pickles! Enjoy!